Housed in our eLibrary at Findmypast, this collection includes digital versions of books published by the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society through 2007. These unique resources include church, city, county, and court records, as well as genealogical indexes.
An important search tip: A FULL TEXT SEARCH will yield the best search results. Even for names, a FULL TEXT SEARCH should be utilized, as a “name” search may not find names which are broken up between one line of text and the next, or one page and the next.
- NYGBS Collections Volume I: Marriages from 1639 to 1801 in the Reformed Dutch Church, New York. (1890)
- NYGBS Collections Volume II: Baptisms from 1639 to 1730 in the Reformed Dutch Church, New York. (1901)
- NYGBS Collections Volume III: Baptisms from 1731 to 1800 in the Reformed Dutch Church, New York. (1902)
- NYGBS Collections Volume VIII: Records of the Clove Dutch Reformed Church of Clove Valley, Wantage, Sussex County, New Jersey (1928)
- NYGBS Collections Volume VIII: Records of the Reformed Dutch Church and of the Presbyterian Church at Smithfield, Pennsylvania (1928)
- NYGBS Collections Volume X: Genealogical Data from New York Administration Bonds 1753-1799, With Hitherto Unpublished Letters of Administration, Kenneth Scott, 194p. (1969)
- NYGBS Collections Volume XI: Genealogical Data from Further New York Administration Bonds, 1791-1798. (1971)
- NYGBS Collections Volume XII: Coroners’ Reports, New York City, 1823-1842. (1989)
- NYGBS Collections Volume XIII: Naturalizations in the Marine Court, New York City, 1827-1835. (1990)
- NYGBS Collections Volume XIV: Coroners’ Reports, New York City, 1843-1849. (1991)
- NYGBS Collections Volume XV: Naturalizations in the Marine Court, New York City 1834-1840, Kenneth Scott, 192p. (1991)
- NYGBS Collections Volume XVI: Minutes of Coroners Proceedings, City and County of New York, John Burnet, Coroner, 1748-1758 (2004)
- Genealogical Data from Inventories of New York Estates, 1666-1825, Kenneth Scott and James A. Owre. (1970)
- The German Churches of Metropolitan New York — A Research Guide by Richard Haberstroh, C.G.
- Index to the DePeyster Genealogy by Waldron P. Belknap, Helen B. Smith.
- Index to Marriage and Death Notices in the New-Yorker Staats-Zeitung 1836-1870 by Frank A. Biebel.
- Kings County, New York, Administration Proceedings 1817-1856, Abstracted by B-Ann Moorhouse, CG, FGBS, and Joseph M. Silinonte
- Methodist Protestants and the Union Cemeteries of Brooklyn (1844-1894) by Frank A. Biebel.
Good luck with your research and happy hunting!
To see more photos, follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nygbsociety/