The NYG&B’s ever-popular annual research trip to Albany is nearly sold out. From October 29- to October 31, 2015 attendees will enjoy three days of assisted research and genealogical camaraderie with the people who know New York best. Register today via our online storeor call 212-755-8532, ext. 211 before the trip is sold out.
The program fee is $295 for members and $360 for non-members. The fee includes:
- Orientation to the New York State Archives and the New York State Library by staff experts.
- A private consultation with a professional genealogist.
- Access to a professional genealogist for all three days of the program.
- Welcome gathering on Wednesday night (Oct. 28).
- Dinner on Thursday night. (Guests not registered for the research experience may attend the dinner for just $40.)
- Wine and cheese reception on Friday evening.
- Lunch in the library on Saturday.
- Reduced rates at the Albany Hilton.